At Rivergums Primary School we offer a range of services for students part of our whole school vision for a safe and caring learning environment. We encourage students to take up the benefits of these valuable resources and programs including:
- Health and medical assistance
- Psychological support services
- Friendly Schools
- SDERA (School Drug Education and Road Aware)
- CHAT (Changing Health and Acting Together)
- Morning Meeting.
- Speech Therapy in partnership with Curtin University
Through providing these programs and services, we aim to maximise students’ ability to deal with demands and pressures and to get the most from their schooling experience.
Mental Health and Wellbeing and Social and Emotional Intelligence are central to experiencing success as a learner. Research shows that children who have a positive view of themselves experience academic success.