Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol your child at Rivergum’s Primary School a Western Australian Public Independent school.

Enrolment Process

Application for Enrolment

Parents lodge an Application for Enrolment Form with the school.

To obtain an enrolment application please see our Administration staff or download a form below.

Download “Application for Enrolment Form”

ApplicationforEnrolmentFormDesign-Primary2023.pdf – Downloaded 1112 times – 189.17 KB


If your child is eligible for enrolment, you will be required to complete an Enrolment Form. You may send the form, accompanied with the supporting documentation, into the school in person, by post or email to

The school will notify you of the results of your application as soon as possible. The information you have provided will be used by the school once eligibility is confirmed.

Documentary evidence, including court orders relating to your child, may be required to support information supplied. Principals may consult with the Education Regional Office where sufficient evidence has not been supplied. All official records must be in the child’s legal name. The use of a preferred name may be possible for informal communications.

It is highly recommended not to purchase items such as uniforms until you receive confirmation of enrolment.

DET Enrolment Information Department’s Enrolment Policy

Applications can be submitted in the front office during the school term between 8:30am and 3:30pm with the following supporting documentation.

Supporting documentation required for enrolling your child/ren are:

Three Proofs of Address

  1. Latest Council Rates Notice (if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with a minimum of three months lease period remaining.
  2. Driver’s Licence with current address
  3. Latest Utility bill (Water/Gas/Electricity only)

Student documentation required

  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Australian Passport if born overseas (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application.)
  3. Medicare Immunisation History Statement
  4. Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below). If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.

Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application.

Enroling Your Child 1