Creating Excellence, Building Futures, Discovering Possibilities
Our community believes our students should:
- develop a desire to strive for excellence and to achieve to their full potential academically, socially and emotionally.
- become creative, critical and reflective thinkers who can use higher order thinking strategies to solve problems
- be prepared for the world in which they live, both now and for the future, by building resilience, perseverance, and tolerance; and equipping them to be life-long learners and independent citizens.
Our community believes in:
- fostering mutual respect within our whole school.
- encouraging all members of the school community to demonstrate positive support and advocacy for Rivergums Primary School.
Our parents believe that:
- education is the responsibility of all stake holders in the school community and that we all have a part to play in educating our students.
Our staff believe in:
- Supporting one another to strive for excellence in education.
- Working collaboratively to achieve positive learning outcomes for all students.
- Acting as positive role models to the whole school community.
- Ensuring that our students work in a safe, positive and caring environment.